Fredric Matteson recently opened a new office for Contextual-Conceptual Therapy (CCT) on beautiful Lake Union in Seattle. Fredric Matteson is now seeing private clients (individual, couples, families) for brief therapy (usually 8-10 sessions).
Fredric Matteson's role as an educator in the field of suicide prevention is to help others:
- To understand the context of suicide before the core problem can be addressed
- To help teach others about the phenomenon of suicide (and its phenomena)
- To offer and help implement an educational program derived from the suicidal persons' own unique language and voices, their uncovered patterns (algorithms) and common themes
- To view being suicidal as an opportunity to "awaken" to a new, life-changing perspective
- To consider suicide as a spiritual crisis...a crisis of identity...a crisis of meaning